As Travis and I were walking around London, we came across a bunch of Elephants! Check out this link to learn more... Here are a few pics. of my favourites...
Took us about an hour to walk to the tower from the eye. Either it was REALLY far or we're just REALLY lazy... But finally we got there. Woo!
Mom, Dad.... Here's what you can expect for a traditional English breakfast.... everything was pretty good....... minus the mushrooms....
Madame Tussauds; Can you guess who these famous people are? (Minus Travis and I, of course...)
Everyday was beautiful and sunny.... There were even a few times where it was HOT out. And humid. It was horrible. Two kids born and raised in Tucson, Arizona are def not used to the 'humid' part of life... Horrible....
But on the bright side (haha. get it? cause it was sunny? ....ya... ) we were able to walk around some REEEEEEEALLLY beautiful gardens/parks.
Inside the London Eye:
Peace out....
3 comments:
The elephants are cute. I especially liked the parrephant (elephot?). However, maybe it's the farm boy in me comming out but I liked the cows in K.C. better. You didn't try tipping the elephants did you?
I'm glad it's been sunny for you. Hope it's sunny when we get there and hope the humidity lowers.
Your picture of the breakfast made your mom hungry. She looked at it and immediately went in to cook hers.
All I have to say is Travis looks pretty badass in his clock tower picture. Glad you guys enjoyed London!
great pictures -- hope you are not bored with the London Eye by the time we get there -- what will that be -- your upteenth time to go up?
Post a Comment