Happy 21 B-day to Me!!!
So I had a wonderful day yesterday, as I should. Because, it's MY day!!
I woke up and made myself some breakfast.
Lisa, Mikayla and I went out shopping (I didn't buy anything) and then we had lunch at a chinese buffet. I don't like chinese buffets, but I was craving chinese food!!
In the evening after dinner, we had cake!
Luke, his friend Rob, Lisa, Mikayla, Laura, Ed, Taylor, Harry and I went out to a bar called Mustard.
Yes. Wearing a 'Happy Birthday' Crown!!
Taylor and I
The guy taking the picture told us to ROAR...
Laura, Lisa, Me, Mikayla
Ended the night at the LCR with Taylor, Ed, Luke and Rob.
:)
4 comments:
:) Happy, Happy Birthday, Miss Legal Kassy!! Remember, this year your birthday lasts for 2 months!!
What a beautiful cake -- Glad to hear YOUR day was grand!
Happy Birthday Kassy!!
The cake looks delicious. Did you have some mint chocolate chip ice cream to go along with it? Wish we were there to celebrate with you.
Dude that breakfast looks amazing. That's one thing I never have because I never wake up with enough time to make delicious breakfasts, hehe.
P.S. I'm checking every day for your card! I have faith in Costa Rica's crazy mail system :)
Post a Comment