To all my loyal readers: which is like, 2 people; I think it is time to delete the 'ol blog... It was a great idea while I was in England with three classes, but now I have 21 credits aka: 9 classes and they all require countless hours of reading and essay writing to do *sigh*
So. I will probably be deleting this soon... Any objections?
2 comments:
Hi Kassy-
I liked reading about your adventures and appreciated your eye for photos. Will be sad as it leaves, but I know about lack of time to keep up the blog! Thanks for your efforts!
-Dean
I guess I'm number 2. It was fun while it lasted and was a good way to keep in touch. I know it made it easier for your mom to weather the time away from you.
I check in now and then and I'm sure others do as well, even if nobody places a comment, so you may want to leave it up awhile longer.
Post a Comment