Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Paris Post #4: Random

I'm actually not touching the ground....

Some very cool music I bought


They have wishing wells in France, too?

Some random French lady playing the accordion


My Brand New Racing Car
Don't worry Ma, I just charged it on the credit card... No Worries...

Emily and I

Mikayla's friends and I:
L-R: Acsana, Mary, Mikayla, Emily, Me


Mikayla and I

Some girls that I hung out with and went salsa dancing with...
I can't remember their names anymore, but they were SO nice.
Jessica is the girl on the far right.
I met her in Norwich at salsa dancing once.
She just moved to Paris for school/job. My friend Alex was visiting her...


This is my friend Alex. He is probably one of THE nicest guys I've met here.
Can we say, "Chatty Cathy?" ...definitely
Mikayla, Alex and I flew in from Paris on the same plane. We got in around 6p.
Mikayla and I had tickets for the coach, but we wouldn't have left the airport till about 9p,
and by the time all the travelling/layovers would take place, we would have been home at 2a.
Instead, Alex offered us a ride home since his car was at the airport!
So instead of getting in at 2a, we got home about 11.30p :)
We would have been home around 11, but Alex got lost.
I was in the front seat so I got to be his co-captain and figure out which roads to take.
England is ridiculous. TOO MANY ROADS; going every which way.

Anyway;

Thank You Alex!!!! <3

3 comments:

Travis said...

So he got lost, but you're the one with the map...? haha. jk

Anonymous said...

Haha... nice story! Glad to hear you got back safe n sound!

btw he's cute.

Andy said...

Haha touché Travis. But yeah, San José is the same way. I guess when the city was built no one thought about designing a long-term, effective road system. Oh well!