I woke up, opened my curtains and a rush of sunlight filled my room. I decided that I would enjoy the sun, while it lasted... I got dressed, grabbed the book I am reading (Julie and Julia by Julie Powell), grabbed a couple snacks, threw on my sunglasses, and walked down to the lake. What a tease the sunlight is, for it was FrEeZiNg!!!
As I walked to a bench next to the water, there was a family of four... A Mom, a Dad, and two little girls, probably about age 4 or 5. The parents were sitting on a bench while the little girls were playing with the rocks/dirt... as I was getting closer to them, I guess they had had enough time outside, and started walking again. I looked to see what the little girls were doing, and look what I found!!
^^How cute is that?!!^^
So with the combination of the sun, and seeing these hearts, let's just say I had a smile on my face all day. :)
I decided to sit on the fishing dock, instead of the bench because it was in the sun, and it was a bit warmer. I sat there, read my book, and enjoyed my snacks.
I hope you had a great day as well!!!
5 comments:
I'm glad to see the sun is out - finally. A lake on campus? How cool is that! Stay warm.
Glad you finally got some sun ☼. Cute ♥'s.
That's awesome! I open my windows to sun everyday too...and it is not FrEeZiNg here. hehe :) I'll be writing a LONG post today to catch up!
Ya - Don't have to rub it in Andy!! lol
LoL @ Andy.
That's really cute! How are you liking Julie & Julia?
Post a Comment