Friday, January 01, 2010

HAPPY 2010!!!!

Last night Victoria and I rung in the New Year at the British Airways London Eye. It was the most Epic 8 minute firework show that I have ever seen... Even better than Disney Lands fireworks; and you all know how much I <3 Disney Land firework shows!! We were front row, almost against the gate. I have no clue how we got so close, but we did!!!





V and I also made a few friends while we waited 4 hours to see the fire works.  They are from Sheffield University, and they play American Football! I don't know much about American Football, but we had an awesome conversation about it.  Here is Richard Griffiths and Darren Carter.




The day before New Years, V and I meet up with her friend Steve, and we went to a New Years Eve Eve Party. It was a masquerade!! Luckly, V had a mask for me.




And David; this picture is for you. Thanks for the beanie!!... although, it does make me sorta look like a cancer patient...


6 comments:

Travis said...

That fireworks show looks awesome! Always good to hear that you're having a great time! And I like the masquerade mask too. Tell V hi as well!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I guess it does make our Marana fireworks look pretty grim -- glad you finally got to see the real thing. Keep it in your memory box! Love Mom

Wagmore Barkless said...

I'm glad that you had such a great time and such a good experience. Keep warm.

Anonymous said...

n

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Missy!!
Looks like you had a great time leaving 2009 and bringing in the new year, 2010.
I am so glad that you had a wonderful experience.
Keep writing and take care.

Luv
Auntie Kathy

Auntie Priscilla said...

You go girl! Make the memories and make good choices. We love you. Take good care and when the cold gets too cold, think of the beautiful summer you are coming back to.

Love ya,
Auntie, Priscilla